About Recipes Restaurants FAQ My Kitchen My Kitchen

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's cookin'?

August means my herbs are full grown and lots of fresh veggies from the farmers market so we're having some fresh favorites this week.
  • Sunday
    Lobsterfest - See the detail two posts down (with a glamour shot of our three clawed friends)
  • Monday
    Grilled chicken marinated in a puree of fresh basil, a hot green chile, garlic, scallion, sherry vinegar, EVOO, salt and pepper
    Served with spicy saffron rice and grilled yellow and green zucchini
  • Tuesday
    Chipotle grilled pork chops, fresh corn on the cob and couscous
  • Wednesday
    Chicken with garlic and white wine over angel hair
  • Thursday
    Take-out - we're going to see Eddie Vedder live...!
  • Friday
    Steaks! Filet mignon to be exact. Sides are still being determined but I found a recipe for cannelini beans with bacon and swiss chard that I might just have a go at. I'll post mroe on this meal later in the week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails