About Recipes Restaurants FAQ My Kitchen My Kitchen

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tonight's dinner - in 30 minutes or less

Tonight's dinner is one of my husband's favorite, which is fortunate for me because it's easy! Fresh parsley makes it taste the best, but use dried if it's all you have. During the summer (like today) I cut it fresh from my herb garden...

Chicken with garlic, parsley, and white wine over angel hair

2-3 chicken breasts
¼ c. olive oil
1Tbsp. butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 shallots, chopped
1 c. white wine
½ c. fresh parsley, chopped
Flour to coat cutlets
Salt and pepper to taste
Pasta, preferably angel hair
Fresh grated parmesan cheese

Put flour in plastic bag and add some salt and fresh ground pepper. Shake chicken to coat. Heat oil and butter in a skillet and sauté cutlets on each side until lightly browned. Remove from pan.

Add garlic and shallots and saute until softened. Add wine and stir. Add cutlets and parsley and cover.

Simmer over low heat 15-20 minutes. Serve over angel hair and top with fresh grated parmesan!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails