About Recipes Restaurants FAQ My Kitchen My Kitchen

Monday, November 3, 2008

Survey Says...

October's poll featured foods starring pumpkin. There was a tie between pumpkin cranberry walnut bread and pumpkin ravioli, so it looks like I have my work cut out for me. We had guests this weekend so I made the bread last week. One left disappeared pretty quickly at my office and the second was enjoyed by our Canadian visitors (with a chunk to Dad of course). We'll have to wait and see when I have time to make the ravioli so watch for more.


Get the recipe on epi.



This month's poll features some new cookie recipes, in plenty of time for Christmas baking! So take a sec and vote for your favorite! I'll bake the winner in December along with some of my favorite Christmas cookies!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails